This is not a stocked item. Please allow 7-15 business days to receive after your order is placed, as this item is produced on demand and shipped from the factory.
This rugged, rough-and-tumble tool bag makes it easy to store and organize all your gear when you're in the field. At 14 inches, the main zip compartment is large enough to fit a cordless drill, plus there are plenty of pockets for hand tools. Like all Carhartt gear, this durable workhorse is built to outwork them all with its heavyweight, heavy-duty canvas that can shed light rain, an inner metal frame for structure and a tough, abrasion-resistant base.
- 1200D heavy-duty polyester
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR)
- Interior metal frame for easy access into large main compartment
- Dual webbing haul handles with comfort grip
- 6 exterior pockets and 6 interior loops
- Carhartt label sewn on front
- Dimensions: 10.5"h x 14"w x 9"l
- Cost includes one location embroidered Brasfield & Gorrie logo
Add custom text to your tabs
Stocked items are in house and will ship out same day when the order is placed by 2PM EST. if one of these items is on backorder and shows “out of stock”, please expect longer production times.
Custom items are produced on demand, and production varies by item. Production time is 7-14 business days after the order is placed plus transit time. Please contact your Customer Service Team at 678-202-4781 or via email at email@example.com with any questions regarding the timeline for your custom order, or if your order needs to be expedited to meet an event date.