THIS IS NOT A STOCKED ITEM. PLEASE ALLOW 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP AFTER YOUR ORDER IS PLACED, AS THIS ITEM IS PRODUCED ON DEMAND AND SHIPPED FROM THE FACTORY. SHIPPING COST WILL BE INVOICED AFTER THE ORDER SHIPS OUT.
This rugged, rough-and-tumble tool bag makes it easy to store and organize all your gear when you're in the field. At 14 inches, the main zip compartment is large enough to fit a cordless drill, plus there are plenty of pockets for hand tools. Like all Carhartt gear, this durable workhorse is built to outwork them all with its heavyweight, heavy-duty canvas that can shed light rain, an inner metal frame for structure and a tough, abrasion-resistant base.
- 1200D heavy-duty polyester
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR)
- Interior metal frame for easy access into large main compartment
- Dual webbing haul handles with comfort grip
- 6 exterior pockets and 6 interior loops
- Carhartt label sewn on front
- Dimensions: 10.5"h x 14"w x 9"l
- Cost includes one location embroidered Brasfield & Gorrie logo