This is not a stocked item. Please allow 7-15 business days to receive after your order is placed, as this item is produced on demand and shipped from the factory.
Whether you’re on a land survey or construction road crew, this wind- and water-repelling hooded jacket is designed to keep you comfortable when the weather is iffy.
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Polyester thermal lining
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two interior pockets: one zippered, one hook and loop
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
Cost includes one location embroidered Brasfield & Gorrie logo.
Add custom text to your tabs
Stocked items are in house and will ship out same day when the order is placed by 2PM EST. if one of these items is on backorder and shows “out of stock”, please expect longer production times.
Custom items are produced on demand, and production varies by item. Production time is 7-14 business days after the order is placed plus transit time. Please contact your Customer Service Team at 678-202-4781 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the timeline for your custom order, or if your order needs to be expedited to meet an event date.