This is NOT a stocked item. Please allow 10-14 business days to ship after your order is placed, As this is produced on demand and shipped from the factory.
Block out winter’s chill in this premium weatherproof jacket that’s insulated with exceptionally warm 550-fill goose down insulation certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). The RDS ensures the geese were not subjected to any unnecessary harm and represents the highest-quality down available.
- 59/41 cotton/nylon woven twill
- 550-fill goose down insulation
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Removable, adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim
- Exterior storm flap with snap closure
- Vislon® center front zipper
- Interior rib knit cuffs
- Covered secure-zip warming hand pockets
- Left chest embroidery access pocket
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left bicep and right back shoulder
- Darting at front and back of waist; elastic details at sides for shaping and styling
- Longer length with drop tail hem
Includes Brasfield & Gorrie embroidered on left chest.
Add custom text to your tabs
Stocked items are in house and will ship out same day when the order is placed by 2PM EST. if one of these items is on backorder and shows “out of stock”, please expect longer production times.
Custom items are produced on demand, and production varies by item. Production time is 7-14 business days after the order is placed plus transit time. Please contact your Customer Service Team at 678-202-4781 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the timeline for your custom order, or if your order needs to be expedited to meet an event date.